Become a Member-Owner Today!
Two options for submitting your application:
- Complete the ONLINE Member/Owner Application and pay with a credit card -OR-
- Print out and complete the HARD COPY Member/Owner Application and mail it along with a check or money order to the following address:
Dubuque Food Cooperative
P.O. Box 1191
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
There is a one time fee of $100 --OR-- you can make monthly installments of $10 (the usual one-time $5 processing fee accompanied with this option will be waived as a thank you for your early support). The monthly installment plan is only available to those mailing in their payments; monthly credit card payments are not accepted. Member-owner cards will be distributed to all member-owners.
Benefits of member-ownership:
- One owner's share of the Dubuque Food Cooperative Corporation.
- An opportunity to support a community owned store committed to high quality food and service.
- In-store 5% member discount and case discounts on pre-ordered products.
- The DFC’s member newsletter.
- Patronage dividends in profitable years based on your purchases and distributed at the Board’s discretion.
- An additional discount by participating in the working member program.
- Most importantly, however, member-owners get a say in the direction of the Co-op by being able to run for, and vote for, the Board of Directors.